Monday, December 29, 2008

I am such a dork!!

UGh! I had a great project to show you today. It was one of the projects I worked on as last minute gifts for friends and family. I took pictures of them and when I went to upload them to my photo editing program today guess what I did? I deleted them from the camera card! Of course I didn't have them saved on my desktop either. I am so upset at myself now. I have nothing to show you today now. :0( Sorry!

I guess I can tell you what it was. I had made some beautiful Christmas trees using Styrofoam trees and some of the designer series paper strips. They turned out so beautiful and even though I loved them when they were done, I didn't keep one for myself. You can see some samples that other creative ladies have made HERE, HERE, and HERE. Enjoy!

Happy Stamping~

No comments: