Saturday, January 15, 2011

Advent Calendars

Hi Stampers! Here is another one of the projects that I worked on the past few months. I saw the idea for these somewhere online so I can not say that this was an original idea of mine. When I saw the ones that had been done by other stampers I knew I had to make some of my own.

The project itself was fairly simple to do. I think the most time consuming thing was punching all the different layers. I made several of these in traditional red and green Christmas colors and other I made were of non-tradintional colors such as turquoise and pink. I love how they all turned out.
Once I started making these I just couldn't stop. Many of my family members who have young children received one of these for them to enjoy next holiday season. The kids are going to love removing the little magnets to find the "surprise" underneath. The tins could be filled with anything from candy to stickers.
Happy Stamping~