Sunday, October 28, 2012

Merry & Type

Hi Stampers! This is one of the cards we made in my recent card class this past week. This card uses the dryer sheet technique. I haven't used this technique, but thought it added the perfect amount of glitz and glamor to this card.

The image is from the Merry & Type stamp set on page 13 in the main catalog. I then used the Stampin' Up! markers to color the image in. It was put through my Xyron machine to add adhesive on the the front. A used dryer sheet was placed over the image and trimmed down. Then I rubbed dazzling diamonds over the top. The final effect is very glittery and makes it look like it is snowy. I love it!

Happy Stramping~

Stamps: Merry & Type
Ink: Basic Black, Stampin' Write Markers
Cardstock: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Cherry Cobbler, Snow Festival DSP
Other: Xyron machine, Dryer sheet, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments: