Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sticky Letters- How fun!!!!



This is one of the cards I demonstrated this week at my workshops. It features Stampin' Up!'s new sticky cut letters and the new chunky glitter. The card is much better looking in person. The glitter is so pretty and really adds a lot to the card. My workshop attendees LOVED these and everyone wanted them. The glitter I used here is not availabel until March 1st so you're getting a preview of it. *wink* It is featured in the All Occasions Mini Catalog. Those of you who were already on my mailing list or are a club member should be receiveing your copy in the mail soon. Those of you who are not on my mailing list or not part of my clubs please email me and I will happily mail you out one!! This new glitter comes in the most yummy colors- Celery (featured here), Crystal Iris (white), Light Blue, and Light Pink. The designer paper used on the background is the Cutie Pie DSP. This is becoming one of my favorite papers. I love the bright colors and as always it coordinates so well with all of the stamp sets in the catalog. Oh- and yes- I did stamp the Happy Birthday sentiment directly onto the DSP. Don't be afraid to stamp and add to the beautiful papers. Be creative! You won't be disappointed.


Happy Stamping~


Stamp set: A Little Birthday Cheer
Ink: Basic Black
Card stock: Bashful Blue, Certain Celery, Whisper White, Cutie Pie DSP
Other: Sticky Cut Letters, powder pal, Chunky Sprinkles glitter

No comments: