Monday, January 19, 2009

It's Finally Here!!!

Hi Stampers! Well it is finally time again. The NEW catalogs go live today at noon Mountain Time (2:00 pm EST). The online ordering system has been down since midnight last night and will once again be active at 12:00pm Mountain time. It is expected to be busy so if you are having problems placing an online order please be patient.

I also have my delivery of catalogs so anyone who preordered them will be receiving them soon. If you would still like one, please contact me and I will get one out to you. They are $9.95 or earn one free by hosting a workshop or placing a $150 order with me.

There are so many wonderful new things in this catalog release. If you are like me then your wish list is going to be a mile long. It's not just the stamps that have intrigued me this time. There are some awesome new buttons, ribbons, chipboard and oh-the new Big Shot Dies!!! Some of these make pop-up die cuts to use! If you don't have a Big Shot yet you are going to want one after seeing what these can do. There are even embossing folders similar to the Cuttlebug ones. I can't wait to place my order for those.

I will be back this afternoon with a new project to show you. It was for one of the weekly challenges at SCS. I really think you are going to like it. :0)

No comments: