Saturday, January 24, 2009

UPsy Daisy Sample Card #3

Hi Stampers! This is the 3rd card I created using the same stamp set and same designer paper. I love how even though the supplies I used on these were the same, each card came out unique. For this card I decided not to add ribbon, but felt it needed something else in the background to tie in the images and colors. I found a scrap piece of designer paper sitting on my desk and decided to added it to see what it looked like. I loved how it make the card "pop" more so I kept it. Don't be afraid to try new things or use supplies in ways you may not have thought before Sometimes the little things we are afraid to try are the ones that make the most difference and turn out to be a new "fad". stay tuned tomorrow when I will show you the final card in this set and I will also show you what I did to the inside of the cards to "finish" them off.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Old Olive, Stampin' Write Markers
Card stock: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla, Urban Garden Designer Paper
Other: Dimensionals, Top Notch Die & Big Shot, Buttons, Sponges

No comments: