Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm back with a new favorite set!!!

Hi Stampers! My mojo has finally returned!! WooHoo!!! *happy dances* I sat down last night for the first time in what felt like ages and actually accomplished something that I absolutely LOVE! I guess my new stamps that came last week finally were the cure to my missingmojoitis. When I first saw this set (pg. 106 - Fifth Avenue Flowers) in the catalog I actually passed right by it. Then I heard all the chatter from leadership and the Orlando Regional in which this set was seen along with a new textured impression die for the Big Shot. (The die will be available in March) Once I saw the amazing samples and the gorgeous cards that had been made with this set it was one of the first ones on my list. I knew it was a "must have" and I was so right!!!

If you enjoy making your own background paper this is a perfect set for you. By varying the color combination you use the results could be endless. This card literally took me less than 5 minutes to complete from start to finish. You have to love easy cards that take little time, yet produce a big wow!

I chose to use Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze for my cards today. I really like this color combination together. I first saw it in the sample on page 106. The first card I made also features the new corduroy brads in chocolate chip. They are sooooo yummy! I opted to only buy them to try in the chocolate chip color, but now that I have them on hand and see them and feel them I need ALL the colors.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Fifth Avenue Floral
Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss
Card stock: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, WW
Other: 1" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, 5/8" Kiwi Kiss Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons, Dimensionals

No comments: