Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hawaii Papaya Card Box

Hi Stampers! Here is another one of the card box sets I made using My Timeless Templates© I showed you in my previous post. I loved how quick and easy the set came together for the other box so I decided to make another one in various colors. Here is what I came up with.

This is a picture of the side of the box. For this box I used sticky strip around the outside of the box to adhere my ribbon and then added Rhinestone Brads to secure them to the edges so the ribbon wouldn't pull off. In the previous post I added the ribbon to the box on the inside under the pockets that held the cards and envelopes.

This is a picture of the inside of the box with the cards and envelopes inside the pockets. See how by just adding a small strip of matching DSP you can tie everything together?

This is a picture of the completed set of cards that was included along with the card box. Inside each box I made 2 birthday cards, 2 thank you cards and 2 any time cards.

Happy Stamping~

Card stock: Upsy Daisy
Ink: Stampin' Write Marker
Card stock: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, WW, Hawaii Papaya DSP (retired)
Other: Top Notch Die, Big Shot, Sticky Strip, Sponge, Ribbon

No comments: