Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Valentine Rocks!

Hi Stampers! Valentine's Day is right around the corner and I have been busy making cards for the boys to hand out to classmates and friends. These are the cards Nathan decided he wanted for his class this year. There is a female version and a male version so everyone will be happy. :0)
I am addicted to using the Top Notch Die for the Big Shot. I seem to be using it on just about every card I make lately. For this card I used Riding Hood Red as the card base. Then I added a piece of Riding Hood Red DSP to the background and sponged some black ink onto the edges. I punched out a piece of Riding Hood Red using the Top Notch Die and randomly stamped the star image in Riding Hood Red. I sponged black ink around the edges of this layer as well. To finish off the card I stamped the Skull and bow tie image with basic black ink onto shimmery white card stock. Then I cut it out and added it to the card using dimensionals.

Hope you're finding time to stamp and play.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Just Jawing
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
Card stock: Riding Hood Red, Shimmery White, Riding Hood Red DSP
Other: Top Notch Die, Big Shot, Sponges, Dimensionals, Stampin' Write Markers

No comments: