Saturday, June 26, 2010

Animal Cracker Birthday Card

Hi Stampers! Today's card is the last of the set of birthday cards I made this past holiday season for family and friends. This one is a bit more feminine than the others, but it is still one of those quick and easy cards to make. I used the designer paper to develop my color scheme from again. When I started stamping many years ago I never thought to use designer paper in any of my cards. I thought fancy papers were just for scrapbooking. Oh how wrong was I!!! I have seen the error in my ways. I also admit that the designer papers produced by Stampin' Up! are some of the best I have seen. The colors are all so vivid and bright. I am very excited to see what new papers will be coming out in the new catalog in just a short time. So far, from the sneak peek of items I have seen I am sure everyone will be pleasantly surprised.
Happy Stamping~

No comments: