Monday, June 21, 2010

Baby Shower

Hi everyone! I know it has been ages since my last post here. So much has changed in my life since last October. I admit stamping has taken a backseat in my life over the past few months, but I am happy to say that I am back!! A few months ago I hosted a baby shower for my sister Jenny who is expecting in July. (Hi Jenny!!) She actually was blessed with having 2 showers. One of them was hosted by her close friend Roxanne in her hometown so all her friends and co-workers could come. The one I hosted was mostly for family. Above is one of the shower invitations I made. I loved how they all turned out. She has chosen the colors of pink and brown to decorate the baby's room in so I tried to keep with that color scheme. Both baby showers were a huge success and I am happy to say she received almost everything she needed for my niece!
One of the things I did for her shower was to make a diaper cake as the centerpiece for one of the tables. I love how this came out. Jenny has this sitting in the baby's room now and it matches her decor perfectly. This was only the 2nd diaper cake I have ever made and was so pleased at how quickly it came together.
Happy Stamping~

No comments: