Friday, June 25, 2010

More Birthday Crads

Hi Stampers! Once again I am showing you some of the birthday cards I made as gifts this past Christmas. I tried to focus on making birthday cards as that is what all my friends and family members seem to need most. These cards were based on several cards I saw online, but unfortunately I can not find the link to them any more so if these are your original design please let me know so I can give you the proper credit you deserve.
Once again the stamp images match the designer paper so well that it makes these cards quick and easy to assemble. It even takes the guess work out of deciding what color scheme to go with. One the 2nd card I decided to brighten it up a little bit by adding the red twine to the stamped image. Love how this brightened up the card and added such nice texture.
Happy Stamping~

1 comment:

Trees said...

What a cute card set! They are all equally adorable.