Monday, April 14, 2008

In Love With Sticky Letters

I am in love with the sticky cut letters from Stampin' Up! These are so versatile to use and can be used on such a wide variety of things. I have ideas swimming around in my head and can't wait to play some more. I think they would make great kid's name frames! Hmmmmm...I just may have to try that. The boy's bedroom walls are pretty bare and could use some bling. *wink* The first card I made used one of the hearts from the sticky cut letters. I covered it in the pink chunky glitter found in the Occasions Mini Catalog. I love the colors that it comes in. They are so springy! If you haven't taken a peek at the Mini catalog you don't know what you're missing! The background paper on the Love Note card is from the pallet of prints. The scallop edges around the main image were actually small circles punched with the 1/2" circle punch and then each glued onto the back piece of the pink CS. I used the pink taffeta ribbon to top off the card.



This card may remind you of a card I did previously. It is basically the same card, except I added some additional items to the basic card. I love the striped ribbon with the contrasting circular patterned paper. The paper is called Summer Picnic from the Occasions Mini catalog. It is soooooooo yummy! I think I will need to order a few more packs of this since it is only available until the end of May.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: A Little Birthday Cheer

Ink: Basic Black

Card stock: Certain Celery, Bashful Blue, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Summer Picnic DSP, Pallet of Prints DSP

Other: 1/2" circle punch, Sticky Cut Letters, Chunky Glitter, Markers, Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Rhinestone Brads

No comments: