Monday, April 14, 2008

Mother's Day Gift Cards

Happy Tuesday everyone! For today's project I thought I would show you the adorable set of cards I made for my Grandma to send out for Mother's Day. For Christmas I made her a lunchbox tin filled with cards for her to use and promised that I would also send additional cards for various holidays throughout the year for her. It is so hard for her to get out to the store to buy them and they are so expensive. She loved this idea and so - I make and send her new cards when I can.
Each of the 5 cards uses basically the same supplies. The colors of card stock used were certain celery, purely pomegranate and barely banana. I also used the Cutie Pie DSP from Stampin' Up! as accents on all the cards.

The centers of each flower have Stickles or dazzling diamonds in them. It really made the main images "pop"

I used the slit punch to add scallops and doodle dots with a white gel pen to give added character to the cards.



Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Merci, Happy Everything
Ink: Basic Black, Certain Celery, Barely Banana
Card stock: Certain Celery, Barely Banana, Whisper White, Purely Pomegranate, Cutie Pie DSP
Other: White gel pen, Slit punch, Purely pomegranate Double-Stitched Ribbon, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon, Certain Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, 2-way Glue, Stickles, Dimensionals



No comments: