Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Projects and Classes

Good morning everyone! I have been so busy with a wide variety of projects that I haven't really had much time to stamp for fun. I hope to rectify that today though. :0) One of the projects I have been working on is special gifts for my downline members. I want to be one of those demo's who actively supports their downlines in any way possible. One things I hope to do is help out my demos with tips & tools for their business. One idea I have seen over and over again is a key ring of all the color samples. I made myself one of these last year and LOVE it. I try to throw it in my purse when I am going to the scrapbook store or Michales so I can compare colors. I also use this in my workshops when customers are not sure exactly how a color will look based on the picture in the catalog. It also allows everyone to feel the weight of the card stock and to see how smooth it is for stamping. I decided that this was such a great tool to have that I made one for each of my downline members. It contains all 48 Stampin' Up! colors, the 2007-2008 In Colors and samples of all the neutrals. Each piece of card stock will be labeled with the correct color name for easy reference.

I will also be selling these to anyone who would like to purchase one. The cost of them will be $8.00 + shipping. Please contact me for more information.

I will also be hosting another Stamp-a-Stack class at my home on Saturday April 19th from 6:00pm-8:00pm. This class will feature birthday cards. You will make 6 assorted birthday cards. The cost of the class is $15 for non-club members and $12 for club members. Pre-payment and reservations need to be made by Saturday April 12th (no exceptions). Space is limited so contact me today to reserve your spot. Each attendee will need to provide their own adhesive of choice, scissors and paper cutter with scoring blade.
Happy Stamping~

1 comment:

My Studio Ink said...

FANTASTIC DOWNLINE GIFT! I have one for the punches, previouse to this catalog. I use it ALL The time. I have always wanted to make one of card stock just for those occasions when I want to purchase embelishments outside of the SU realm. But, I have not yet made one.
Wish I could make it to the stamp a stack. I think the air fare would prove to be Not-so-cost effective.
:)
HUGs, Lourin