Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Touching base

Hi Stampers! Sorry to say that I do not have a card to share with you today, but I will soon. I have been busy working on swaps I have signed up for from the new Occasions Mini catalog. The sets in this Mini are absolutely fabulous. I had a hard time deciding on which set(s) I was going to pre-order. (See this is another one of the great perks of being a Stampin' Up! demo - you get to buy new items early & usually at a discount too!!!) The favorite one from this Mini is called Very Versatile. I love the image stamp and that it comes with such a wide variety of sentiments. If you would like a copy of the Occasions Mini please email me and I will get one sent out to you. I will be back soon with samples we will be making at this Thursday's Stamp-a-Stack workshop. Until then....

Happy Stamping~

No comments: