Monday, May 4, 2009

Big Shot Basket

Hi Stampers! Today's project is another one I had on display at my open house. This is the adorable basket from the basket & blooms die for the Big Shot. It was so quick and easy to put together. I used the new Walk in the Park DSP from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The Baskets & Blooms Bigz XL Die is exclusive to Stampin' Up!. It comes with pieces to make the basket, 3 various floral pieces and even a tag.

I layered 2 of the flowers and alternated the paper so you could see both sides. I added a silver brad to the center of them and added it to the basket with a dimensional. I also added some of the Kraft Taffeta Ribbon around the basket to finish it off.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: None
Ink: None
Card stock: Walk in the Park DSP
Other: Silver Brads, Dimensionals, Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Baskets & Blooms Die, Sticky Strip

No comments: