Sunday, May 3, 2009

Embossed Manhattan Flower

Hi Stampers! Here is the card that I had as a make-and-take during my open house last week. This card is such an elegant card that makes a "wow" when you see it in person. All the attendees who came got the chance to use my big shot to make this card. They were able to see just how quick and easy projects and cards can come together using the big shot. It really saves time and energy in making projects. I know I will be using it for many projects. Over the next few days I will also be showing you the other Big Shot projects I had on display. This embossing plate is perfect for making wedding, anniversary, mother's day, sympathy cards and more.

I also used the new scallop oval punch with the new Oval All set featured in the Occasions Mini catalog. The colors of the card are whisper white and certain celery.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Oval All
Card stock: Certain Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Certain Celery
Other: Big Shot, Manhattan Flower Embossing Folder, Certain Celery Ribbon (SAB), Scallop Oval Punch, Small Oval Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: