Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Flowerpot Cards

Hi Stampers! Here is an adorable card for you to try. These are so stinkin cute that when I saw them popping up all over SCS I knew I had to try one for myself. These cards would be great as Mother's day, Thinking of You, Sympathy, or even for a Birthday.
I decided to make mine into birthday cards. I found the very easy directions on how to make this card HERE. Be sure to check it out and try your own hand at one.

I used my scallop punch to make the flowers. I cut in at each scallop and added a small circle to the center of each. They turned out so cute. On one of the cards I added white gel pen doodles to the center of the petals

Using some of the designer paper made the flowers even easier to make. I added a piece of matching dsp to the base of the flowerpot to match the flowers.

The card is held together with a piece of Baja Breeze ribbon. It would make any one's day to receive this. Why not give it a try?
Stamp set: Birthday Best
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Close to Cocoa, Parisian Breeze DSP, WW
Other: Scallop Punch, Scallop edge punch, Baja Breeze 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, white gel pen, 1/2" Circle Punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

Doodle Expressions said...

Oh My Gosh... this is so cute and my mom's birthday is this month and I CAN'T wait to make this for her! We have our own little handmade greeting card business and we've never seen anything like this before, so I know she will just love it! Thank you for the inspiration!!!
Rachael - feel free to check out our site at Doodle Expressions (blogspot.com) I really like your site!