Thursday, May 21, 2009

Pennant Die Cut Cards

Hi Stampers! If you have the Big Shot and love being able to use your dies for multiple things you are going to love today's cards! These cards use the Pennant Die to make the criss-cross features on these cards. Isn't that a clever idea? No-it wasn't mine. I saw the idea around on various blogs. You can find some great samples and directions HERE and HERE.
These cards come together so easy when you use matching designer series paper. For the pullout pieces I used some of my scraps to finish off my cards.

The inner piece pulls out to reveal your message. I paired the Cheep Talk stamp set with the Good Morning Sunshine Designer Paper to create these fun cards.
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Cheep Talk
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, WW, Good Morning Sunshine DSP
Other: Big Shot, Pennant Die, brads, sticky strip

No comments: