Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm back just in time for Halloween!!

Hi Stampers! I know it has been ages since my last post! I have had so much happening in my life these past few months, but I am back and will be posting regularly a few times a week. I have had so many changes in my life and I am so thankful to get back to stamping to help relieve stress!!
One of the things I have been working on now that I am getting settled since my move back to WI is making some fun Halloween favors for Nathan's class. I did not come up with this idea on my own and have seen many different versions of this done on SCS, so I do not know who to give credit for. Thanks to everyone who inspired me with their versions! Aren't these cute? These spiders are made from little peppermint patty candies. I love how fun they are!
Happy Stamping~
Stamps: None
Ink: None
Card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Lovely Lilac
Other: Photo Corner Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch, White Gel Pen, Peppermint Patty Candy

No comments: