Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween Test Tube Treats

Hi Stampers! Here is another super cute project that I made for Nathan's class this year. I once again got the idea for this from many stampers at SCS. I used one of my favorite Halloween sets from Stampin' Up! called Batty for You. I paired this with several circle punches and the scallop circle punch and created these fun treats for the kids.
Here are a few close up pictures of each of the stamps I chose to use from the set. The most difficult part of making these was deciding which stamps I wanted to use! They are all so cute.

I added some Basic Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon around the test tube above the scallop to finish them off, but you could use any of the colors of card stock you used on the circle punches and it would be just as cute.



I think Frankie is one of my favorite stamps in this set. I love how he turned out.


The scallop is attached to the test tube with 2 dimensionals to give it some depth and it also allows it to stand out.
Happy Stamping~
Stamps: Batty for You
Ink: Only Orange, Old Olive, Lovely Lilac, Basic Black
Card stock: Basic Black, Only Orange, Old Olive, Whisper White
Other: Scallop Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Kimberly,
I'm totally caseing this. I never would have thought to put the pixie sticks in there. Thanks for sharing!

Kelly