Thursday, October 29, 2009

I LOVE My Digital Studio!!!



Hi Stampers! I am so excited about today's project. This project was done using new digital paper crafting software exclusive to Stampin' Up! called "My Digital Studio". This software is so much more than just digital scrapbooking. You can create scrapbook pages/books, cards, movies, multimedia projects and more. What's even better is that it is so easy to use! I admit I am fairly new to scrapbooking. I was always so afriad to cut my precious pictures. I was afraid that I would mess them up and then would not have memories of those special times. This has shattered any fears I may have had in the past!

The card posted above was created using this wonderful software. The software comes with all the coordinating Stampin' Up! colors, many of the stamp sets and tons of coordinating embellishments and punches. Now you can create an idea you may have in your head and not have to worry about wasing supplies. You can actually SEE how the project will turn out without having to cut any paper, photos or embellishments. It will also give you a chance to play with stamp sets you may not currently own, to see if an idea you had will work the way you expected.


Once you have completed your project the great thing about this software is that you have the option to print these projects yourself, upload them to Stampin' Up!'s professional prinitng service, or burn them to a DVD or CD. What more could you ask for?


This program even allows you to design the inside of cards as well. This card is the one I just uploaded to Stampin' Up!'s professional prinitng service to complete my certification in MDS (My Digital Studio). Isn't it cute?


Happy Stamping~



No comments: