Friday, July 18, 2008

Groovy Birthday

Hi Stampers! Don't worry if you're feeling a little deja vu. I know this card looks similar to the one I posted yesterday. I used a similar layout on this card as well as the same color scheme. I must say that when I first saw the Kiwi Kiss new In Color I thought it was too much like Old Olive. Then I started playing with it and now I absolutely LOVE it! It is a more limey, almost a Caribbean green. I love it combined with the Pacific Point. They are so bright and cheery together.

This card was so easy to assemble and create. The solid flower image from the Wow Flower set is stamped in all the new In Colors randomly on a sheet of Whisper White card stock. This was layered onto a piece of Pacific Point and then onto the Kiwi Kiss card base. I used my scallop edge punch (have I mentioned how much I LOVE this thing???) on a piece of Tangerine Tango and adhered that to the image panel. The flower was again stamped with Riding Hood onto Whisper White card sock. This is punched out with the 1-1/4" Circle Punch. I then punched out a piece of pink pirouette with a 1-3/8" circle punch and adhered it to a piece of Pacific Point which was punched using the scallop punch. I added a silver brad to the center of the flower and added it to the front of my card. Quick, easy and CUTE!!!

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Wow Flowers
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pink Pirouette, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Card stock: Kiwi Kiss, Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Other: 1-1/4" Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, White Gel Pen, Silver Brad

No comments: