Monday, July 28, 2008

Scaps can be fun!


Hi Stampers! I made the cards I am showing you today using some of the designer series paper scraps I had on hand. The designer series paper I used on these was Cutie Pie. This style of paper is on the retiring list so if you're interested you only have a short time left to place an order.
These cards were very easy to make using the 1-1/4" square punch. I basically punched a bunch of squares out of scraps and adhered them to Sahara Sand card stock in a patchwork pattern. The sentiments I used on the cards all came from the new stamp set which will be coming out in the new catalog. It is called Heard from the Heart. On the card above I also used some of the flowers from the Flower Fusion.
These cards would make great gifts and can be made using any type of paper and scraps. I think I may have to make some of these also using some of my new Bella Rose paper.

I have a very hectic week planned, but I will try to make sure I post some more of the projects I have been working on.
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Heard from the Heart
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pacific Point
Card stock: Sahara Sand, Certain Celery, Bashful Blue, Cutie Pie DSP
Other: Rhinestone brads, Flower Fusion, 1-1/4" Square Punch, Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon, Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon, Blue Bayou Double Stitched Ribbon, Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Ribbon

No comments: