Tuesday, July 22, 2008

TaeKwonDo CD Case Gifts

Hi Stampers! I have a very cute project to show you today. While we were away on vacation I managed to take over 600 pictures of the TaeKwonDo Tournament!! I tried to make sure I got pictures of all of our team at some point throughout the week long event. Once I got home I sorted through all the pictures and burned each teammate's pictures to their own disc. I didn't just want to hand them the disc so I had to come up with some sort of holder to put them in.
I had my sister pick up these adorable TaeKwonDo stamps at Hobby Lobby for me since we don't have any of those stores here in Florida. Do you know how hard it is to find any type of Martial Arts stamps???? I stamped the images and colored them in using Stampin' Write Markers. I tried to make sure that I made the image look as much like each athlete as possible.

When coloring the images I made sure to watch skin tone colors, hair colors and of course the color of their belt.

I think this is a great way to preserve memories. I found the directions for the CD holder on another blog a long time ago and unfortunately I do not have it bookmarked. If you are the original creator of this project please let me know so I can give proper credit.

Hope you enjoyed these as much as I enjoyed making them. Have a great week stampers!
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Karate Girl, Karate Boy (Stampabilities)
Ink: Basic Black
Card stock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Riding Hood Red
Other: Computer, Stampin' Write Markers

No comments: