Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holidays and Stampin' Up! Special

Hi Stampers! I hope you and your family had a wonderful Holiday this past week. This is a time where you can really see just how blessed we are. Even though I still am unemployed from my regular day job, I owe a huge thanks to my loyal customers and Stamp Club ladies. Thanks to you, my Stampin' Up! business has never been better and it is because of you that my life is so blessed this holiday season. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Due to all the last minute preparations, baking and shopping I have not had time to stamp in weeks! I can feel the withdrawal symptoms starting to set in and I will need to find some time soon to get rid of that feeling. :0) I will be showing you another project or two that I was working on as last minute gifts for family and friends. I should have the photos edited and uploaded for you tomorrow. I know Christmas is over, but perhaps these will inspire you to get a jump start on your crafting gifts for next year.

Now on to some fun stuff! Can you believe that the new year will soon be upon us and that Valentine's Day is right around the corner? From December 23rd, 2008 (yeah I know I am late in posting this but it couldn't be helped!!!) through January 31st, 2009 Stampin' Up! is offering the Love You Much Bundle to it's customers. By ordering this bundle of items you will save 20% off the regular prices if you were to purchase them separately. The bundle is on sale for just $41.48. Here is what is included in the bundle along with prices if you were to purchase the separately:
~ Currently the Candy Cane DSP is out of stock so in order to place an order for this item you must contact me directly either via phone or email to take advantage of the 20% price. Due to part of this bundle being on back order status you will not be able to place an order directly online using my Stampin' Up! website. Sorry for the inconvenience!~


**Remember that there is still time to take advantage of the retiring stamp sets at the discounted rate as well. Some of the sets have sold out and are no longer avavilable. Please contact me if you are interetsted in seeing this list. In the next few weeks I will also be posting several Stamping specials and blog candy to show my appreciation for my loyal customers. Keep checking back for more details!

Happy Stamping~

No comments: