Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Post it Note Holder with Pen

Hi Stampers! Today's project coordinates with the altered clipboard project I showed you yesterday. This is made out of a clear standing photo frame. (I bought mine last year at Wal*Mart) It was another easy project. I layered a piece of the Maine Blueberry DSP onto a piece of Ballet Blue CS. Then I adhered an initial chipboard letter that I had lying around. I inserted the piece into the frame (make sure you have your frame rotated so the stand part on the top back portion). I added a stack of post-it notes to the front and set one of my matching beaded pens on top.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: N/A
Ink: N/A
Card stock: Ballet Blue, Maine Blueberry DSP
Other: Chipboard Letter, Acrylic Frame, RSVP Pen, Sticky Strip, Micro Beads, Post-It Note

No comments: