Friday, December 19, 2008

Pink Snowflakes


Hi Stampers! Can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner? Wow did that sneak up on me fast! I am still not done with my holiday shopping or baking!!! Guess I better get a move on it. :0) Today's card is an old favorite. I love the colors of Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip together. This is a quick and easy card to mass produce in a hurry. The various snowflakes were stamped randomly in Regal Rose and Chocolate Chip on a piece of white card stock. This was then added to a piece of Regal Rose with a piece of 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain Ribbon wrapped around the panel. Then it was all attached to a chocolate chip card base. The sentiment was stamped on a scratch piece of card stock in chocolate chip, punched out using the large oval punch and then layered onto a piece of chocolate chip CS. I then cut a border out by hand since I did not have a larger oval punch at the time. Quick- Easy- Beautiful!

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Snow Burst, Season of Joy
Ink: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Regal Rose, WW, Chocolate Chip
Other: Oval Punch, 5/8" Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

No comments: