Friday, October 3, 2008

Baja Breeze Birthday

Hi Stampers! Thank you so much to all of you who have sent cards and well wishes for my back surgery that I had earlier in the week. The surgery seems to be a success and I am well on my way back to being me again. The past few days have been some what of a blur since I am still heavily medicated and in some pain, but the pain is definitely different from the pain I was in and I know this pain will soon be gone.

Last week I created this card but did not get a chance to upload it before I had to go in. I really love the color combination of this card and the way it turned out. The card uses the Wow Flowers stamp set. It is such a versatile set to use. It is one I highly recommend to anyone who is just starting out or who is an avid stamper. The colors of the card are Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette, WW and Chocolate Chip.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Wow Flowers
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Card stock: Baja Breeze, WW, Chocolate Chip
Other: Scallop edge Punch, Scallop punch, Circle Punches, Rhinestone Brads, 5/8" Pink Pirouette Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

No comments: