Sunday, October 19, 2008

Holiday Nugget Tins

Hi Stampers! One of the hottest items to make during the holiday season has been these cute little nugget tins. I have been busy making a bunch of these for the 3 upcoming craft fairs I have planned in the next few weeks. I am very pleased with how they all turned out. These will also be one of the projects we will be making in an upcoming Holiday Gift Class one of my downline and I will be hosting on Saturday November 22nd. More details will be posted soon so keep this date open. You will not want to miss this all day class event!
The insides are filled with Hershey Nugget Candy Pieces covered in Designer Paper. I then added a belly band to each of the tins using coordinating papers and Stamped a holiday image as a focal point. This tin uses the new set Mr. Twigster found in the new Holiday Mini Catalog. I think he is just one of the cutest snowmen I have ever seen. Once I saw him I knew I had to get him. The designer paper used with him is also from the Holiday Mini catalog. It is called Frosty Day.

Since I have a Craft Fair scheduled for the end of October that is themed as a Fall theme I decided that I also needed to have some of these cute tins with a Thanksgiving or Fall theme. I used the designer series paper Autumn Vine (found in the new Holiday Mini) to cover the nuggets and used the leaves stamp and verse from the retired set Give Thanks. I used the blender pen and classic ink pads to color in the leaves with matching colors.

This tin is my favorite one I LOVE the new Ski Slope designer series paper in the Holiday Mini. The colors just draw me to them and I love how they all look together. The designs of paper are so cute too. I stamped Mr. Twigster once again since I thought he went so well with the theme of the paper.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Mr. Twigster, Give Thanks
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Blue, Tangerine Tango, Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss
Card stock: Ski Slope DSP, Frosty Day DSP, Autumn Vine DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Blue
Other: White Gel Pen, Nugget Tins, Hershey Nugget Candies, Marvy Punches

No comments: