Monday, October 20, 2008

Have a Beer on Me

Hi Stampers! I have such a fun card to show you today. There are several reasons why this card is a "fun" card. The first one is because I got to use one of my new stamp sets called "Cheers to You". This is a cute little set that has all kinds of beverage glasses to be used on invites and cards. My favorite ones are the beer mugs and the Martini glass. *wink* I can see this set will get many, many uses out of it. The card looks pretty basic on the outside but......


when you open it the Fun begins! It's called a pop-up card. Isn't it just the cutest idea? This technique was shown at Convention this year and several other demos who were able to attend were gracious enough to share the directions to make this. It's actually quite simple, but gives such a fun factor to any card. I just love how the beer mugs pop out at you when you open this card.
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Cheers to You, Just B
Ink: Basic Black, Basic Brown
Card stock: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun, WW
Other: Rhinestone Brads, Circle Punches, Mono Multi Glue, Stampin' Write Markers, Spiral Punch, sponges

No comments: