Sunday, October 5, 2008

Jar Full of Pumpkin Poop!


Hi Stampers! Today's project is just a fun one. It's also a great way to recycle. The jar is actually a recycled Starbuck's cold drink. I washed it and took off the label. Then I added some of the new Ghostly Greetings DSP and some Tangerine Tango CS punched with the scallop edge border. I wrapped the paper and card stock around the bottle using sticky strip. You'll want to be sure to use something strong enough to hold the paper and keep it one. Regular snail adhesive will not work for this project and will peel off after a few days (trust me I found out the hard way!!!). I stamped the pumpkin image from the Batty For You set and layered it on a Tangerine Tango Scallop. I created a 2nd scallop and image and attached it to the lid after applying some orange grosgrain ribbon around the lid as well. This whole project took me less than 15 minutes to create from start to finish. I finished the bottle off by filling it full of pumpkin poop - or pumpkin shaped gum drops. I plan on giving this to one of our neighbors who has been helping me out after my surgery. Just a little gift to let them know how much I appreciate how much they have done for us. I hope they like it!
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Batty For You
Ink: Basic Black, Only Orange
Card stock: Tangerine Tango, WW, Ghostly Greetings DSP
Other: Scallop Edge Punch, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, Orange Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, White Gel Pen

No comments: