Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cupcakes on the Go

Hi Stampers! Today's project was the other make and take project we did at the workshop I had last week. I wanted to find something to make other than a card that was quick and easy, gave a great "Wow" factor and was something useful. What I came up with even amazed me! *lol* Have you figured out what this is made out of yet?

The base of this little bag is actually a white lunch sack. I cut it to the size I wanted and attached the card stock to the bag. The ribbon is to use as handles. The main image is from the Crazy For Cupcake set again. The background paper is the Riding Hood Red DSP.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Crazy For Cupcakes
Ink: Basic Black
Card stock: Riding Hood Red, WW, Riding Hood Red DSP
Other: Key Tag Punch, Scallop Punch, Striped Riding Hood Red Ribbon, White Lunch Bags, Stampin' Write Markers

No comments: