Friday, October 24, 2008

Tic Tac Holders

Hi Stampers! Aren't these tic-tac holders just the cutest thing? The poem on the inside of these is the poem for Snowman Kisses. I got the original idea for these on Angie Juda's blog. I love her blog. It always has such fresh and fun ideas. It is one I make sure to check each and every day. I loved how the snowmen turned out so much that I decided I had to try making some using the orange tic-tacs and a Thanksgiving theme. The end result is pictured below.
So tell me, what do you think? Isn't this a cute little something to give around the holidays?
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Carved and Candlelight, Cold Play
Ink: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss
Card stock: Bashful Blue, WW, Chocolate Chip
Other: Corner Rounder Punch, Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, 1-1/4" Circle Punch

No comments: