Monday, March 10, 2008

Bronc Buster- Yaaaahoo!

Aren't these cards just the cutest? I am always looking for cards that are more on the masculine side. This set makes it so easy to create masculine cards. Both my boys love these cards although they do not agree on which one they like the best. Go figure! When I first saw the set Bronc Buster in the Stampin' Up! catalog I was not too inspired to add it top my list. I admit- I had a little bit of a closed mind. I thought to myself- I don't live in the west or on a range so why on Earth would I want this? Well ... bit by bit people started posting thier amazing cards on SCS. I started looking and then I found that I couldn't stop. I was being drawn to this set. I finally broke down and ordered it on my last order, but didn't have a chance to play with it until today. What was I waiting for????

The base of each card is basic gray with accent color of Blue Bayou. The designer paper is the coordinating Western Sky DSP. I love how it matches the theme of the stamp set so well. This is one of the things I love so much about Stampin' Up! and it's products - everything coordinates and matches. There is never any second guessing on color matches because all the papers and inks are designed to match each other.


Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Bronc Buster
Ink: Basic Gray, Blue Bayou
Card stock: Basic Gray, Blue Bayou, Real Red, Whisper White, Western Sky DSP
Other: Twine, Blue Bayou Double stitched ribbon, Ticket Corner punch, dimensionals, sponge daubers, crop-a-dile, Rich Regals buttons


No comments: