Sunday, June 15, 2008

Retirement Lists

Hi Stampers! I hope everyone is enjoying their Father's Day and spending time pampering Dad with his favorites. :0) We will be going out for dinner with my in-laws. Today also marks the day that Stampin' Up! releases it's retirement list. CLICK HERE to view the list by alphabetical order or CLICK HERE to view the list in numerical order.

In honor of the retirement list I am offering a special to my customer. Any order placed between now and June 30th totaling $75 or more before tax and shipping will receive free shipping!! (this offer is not valid on regular monthly club orders)

I am also taking pre-orders on the new 2008 Fall & Winter Idea Catalog. Pre-order catalogs will be $8.00 if payment is received before July 10th, 2008. Payment can be made via credit card or check. After July 10th, 2008 the cost of the catalogs will be $10.00. Catalogs will be delivered in August 2008.

No comments: