Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pun Fun Cards

Hi Stampers! Today I am posting a few of the cards made to go inside that adorable box that I posted last week. Both of these cards feature the Pun Fun stamp set and the Cutie Pie Designer Series Paper from Stampin' Up! I love the images of this set and the colors of this paper. I am thinking that this paper will be retiring soon since the colors in it are based on some of the In Colors which will no longer be available once the new catalog comes out. Both of these cards are simple to make and with the added touches of a white gel pen come to life.
On a side note today is the last day of school here and my oldest son's 14th birthday. Man do I feel OLD!!!! It's hard for me to believe that next year he will be able to get his temps and will start the driving possibility. It seems like only yesterday that he was learning to walk and talk. Now some days I wish he would just be quiet!!! *lol* It is also his last day of 8th grade and next year he will be in High School. I just can not fathom that. Where did all this time go? Why is it that when we are younger we think time seems to stand still and the older you get the quicker time seems to pas by? Anyway - I hope you are all finding time to stamp and play!
Happy Stamping~
Stamp set: Pun Fun
Ink: Basic Black
Card stock: Purely Pomegranate, Bashful Blue, Certain Celery, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Cutie Pie DSP
Other: Marvy Scallop Punch, Corner Rounder Punch, White Gel Pen, Purely Pomegranate Double Stitched Ribbon, Apricot Appeal 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, Stampin' Write Markers

No comments: