Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pun Fun Box

The end of June the family and I will be traveling back to Wisconsin to watch the boys compete at the AAU Taekwondo National Championships. I am very excited about this! We are originally from Wisconsin and this is giving us a chance to spend some extra time with our friends and family. :0) I am also using the time to host a stamp-a-stack class for my sister and her friends. My sister and I brainstormed the other night on the phone about what kind of projects to do and we decided that a cute stationary box and cards would be the prefect idea. Above you can see the adorable box I came up with. I had downloaded a template for this box from another website and unfortunately can not remember where so if you are viewing this and are the creator of the original template please let me know so I can give you proper credit. I did modify the template a bit for me. The original template was too small for the regular A2 sized cards (4-1/4 x 5-1/2) so I adjusted my measurements and came up with this. The cards fit nice inside along with their envelopes. The box holds 4 cards and their envelopes. I will post pictures of the cards I created to go inside later on this week.
Thank you to all of you who sent messages and emails regarding my family's health. I only have 1 little one home from school today (3rd day in a row for him) so I think we are on the mend. We tried to make it to school this morning but got sick before we left the house. I can only be thankful that he didn't get sick in the car. That would have been a bad mess to clean up. Hope you and your family are healthy and off to a great week!

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Pun Fun
Ink: Basic Black
Card Stock: Bashful Blue, WW, Cutie Pie DSP
Other: Stampin' Write Markers, Marvy Punches, Bashful Blue Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper Trimmer and scoring blade

1 comment:

MacKenzie said...

This lamb image goes perfectly with the patterned paper. SO cute!