Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Birthday Tae Kwon Do Style


Hi Stampers! I know it is late in the day, but I had some errands to run this morning and a few other things to take care of before I could find the time to sit down and stamp a little. The card above is made for our Tae Kwon Do Instructor to send out to his students for their birthday. (I have been making these for him for a few months now) He wanted a birthday card, but also wanted it to relate to the sport he teaches and loves so much. I searched and searched for any kind of martial arts stamps. There is a VERY LIMITED supply out there. The main image is from Close to My Heart. As soon as I saw that set I knew I had to have it. I plan on using it to make some scrapbook pages for both of the boys. I have so many pictures of all their belt testings, tournaments and other milestones that they have endured. I tried to make the cards so he could send them out to everyone. (young & older students) I changed the color of the belts too so each color belt was represented. (and hair color too) I am sure his students will be thrilled to receive one of these in the mail for their birthday

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Bamboo, A Little Birthday Cheer, Just for Kicks (CTMH)

Ink: Basic Black, WW

Card stock: Basic Black, WW, Red Pre-made cards (Target)

Other: Stampin' Write Markers

No comments: