Monday, May 12, 2008

New Blog Candy Winner

Wow! Where did the weekend go? I hope everyone else has as wonderful a weekend as I did. :0). This was the first weekend in a long time that we spent the entire weekend together as a family - having fun! In fact, I was having so much fun that I didn't even bother logging on to the computer. Sorry!
Well......since the last winner of the Blog Candy did not contact me with her information I printed out all the other comments and had my son draw one out of his hat. And now....the winner of THIS blog candy is.....*drum roll*...........Lourin! YEAH!!!!! Lourin let me know where you would like your goodies sent and I will get them out to you. BTW...now you have an excuse to buy a Cuttlebug!!! *wink*
Just a reminder that when I have 3500 hits on my blog I will have another fabulous giveaway!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ok, Im gonna try to leave this comment again.. and see if Google Blogger kicks me out again.
Thank You so much for this awesome blog candy!! Im sad that the first winer didnt come forward to claim it. The Cuttle Bug is officialy on the "get it with the Check" list now ;) I really needed this smile today. Thanks again. I have emailed you my mailing address.
(((((HUGS)))))
Lourin