Thursday, May 22, 2008

Post it Note Holder

I have seen these adorable Post It Note Holders and several blogs and on SCS. I decided that I needed to make some for myself. I was amazed at how quickly this project came together. I don't think this project took me more than 3 minutes to complete once I had my supplies gathered. While at my LSS yesterday I picked up some chipboard coasters. I didn't realize that they were 5" squares. My first attempt at this project used them and they were a wee bit too big. Not to worry though....I have another idea in mind for them. (Chrissy you will be so proud of me when I show you the end result!!!) So after a few minutes of disappointment over them being too big I remembered that I had snagged a few coasters from a local restaurant awhile back. They seemed to work a little better than the larger ones I had. I am still not 100% satisfied since these coaster appear to be a 3" square. I really want the 4" ones. I will have to keep looking, but for not I am content with how this turned out. I plan to put a magnet on the back and leave it on my fridge.

Happy Stamping~

Card stock: Afternoon Tea DSP

Other: Soft Sky Double Stitched Ribbon, Various Ribbon from Michaels, Chipboard Coaster, Binder Clip, Post It Note

No comments: