Friday, May 2, 2008

Blog Candy Winner!!!

I used Random Integer Generator to select which # post won the fantastic Blog Candy I posted earlier in the week. The winner is.....* drum roll please...*

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:4
Timestamp: 2008-05-03 01:03:35 UTC

Beth Redding said...
Wow! What a wonderful and generous amount of blog candy! My favorite set at this particular moment (as it changes all the time) is Garden Whimsy :)Blessings,Beth

Beth please email me your address and I will get your goodies mailed out to you next week. I too love the Garden Whimsy set, but right now I have to say that Baroque Motifs is my ultimate favorite set out of the catalog. (ask me tomorrow and I may have a different one though!!! *lol*)Thanks to everyone who played. More Blog Candy will be coming soon so keep checking back! *wink*

Happy Stamping~

No comments: