Thursday, May 22, 2008

New Stamping Class

Hi Stampers! I have scheduled another Stamp-A-Stack class at my home on Sunday June 1st, 2008 from 1:00pm - 3:00pm. This class will feature techniques using Stampin ' Pastels (chalks). You will leave this class with 6 handmade cards. The cost of the class is $15 for non-club members and $12 for club members. (See it pays to be in one of my Stampin' Clubs *wink*) Please provide your own scissors and adhesive of choice. If you have your own pastels/ chalks please feel free to bring them. Space is limited for this class so sign up today! I will not accept reservations after Thursday May 29th. Sign up with a new Stamping Friend and receive a FREE handmade gift the day of the class. (Friend must be a new class member for you to receive free item) Email me to reserve your spot today!

Happy Stamping~

No comments: