Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Gifts


I know I have been a very bad blogger lately. I have been super busy and just have not had time to take pictures of some of the things I have been working on. I have also been busy getting ready for my class that I am having this weekend at the house. BTW- the class is full but if you are interested I am taking names and if there is enough interest I will have another one.

I have a confession to make. I am addicted to making that adorable box I showed you in THIS post. I have been making them like crazy. I made one for my mom, mother-in-law & several other relatives for Mother's Day. Each one is unique and has 4 cards and matching envelopes inside which coordinate with the box. I am hoping that everyone loves them as much as I do. This picture is one of the boxes I made and sent up to WI. I got to play a bit with my new stamp set She's All That. I love the images in this set. They make card making so quick and easy. I used the remaining DSP scraps I had left over from making the box when making the cards. I kept the color combination simple too. The colors are Certain Celery, Apricot Appeal and Whisper White. They turned out so fresh and springy looking. (Sorry I know the photo is kind of dark and doesn't really show how bright they are)

I am still waiting for Beth Redding to send me an email to confirm her blog candy. If she does not respond by Saturday May 10th I will draw another name. Beth....if you're out there..email me your information so I can send you out the goodies you won!!!

Happy Stamping~

Stamp Set: She's All That, Sprinkles

Ink: Certain Celery

Card stock: Certain Celery, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Retired DSP

Other: 5/8" Certain celery Grosgrain ribbon, Apricot Appeal Grosgrain ribbon, Crop-a-dile, Jumbo Eyelets, White Gel Pen, Slit Punch, Sticky Strip, Twine, Certain Celery Brads

No comments: