Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fall Pumpkins

Hi Stampers! If the stamps used on this card seem familiar they should be. It is the same stamp set I used in the card that I posted yesterday. I didn't add the extra faces to them and made the card into a Thanksgiving card instead. I stamped the larger pumpkin in the center of the white panel, masked it and then stamped the smaller pumpkin on either side. I then stamped it again on a scarp piece of white and cut it out. I wanted to give the card a rustic, fall feel so the edges of all the panels are sponged with close to cocoa ink and I used the Linen background stamp to stamp over the images. I wanted to add some sort of embellishments, but ribbon looked out of place so I opted to add 3 old olive colored brads in the upper right hand corner.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Carved and Candlelit, Linen, Holidays and Wishes
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Cloe to Cocoa
Card stock: Tangerine Tango, Close to Cocoa, WW
Other: Stamping Sponges, Old Olive Brads

No comments: