Monday, August 25, 2008

Tart and Tangy Folding Scrapbook

Hi Stampers! I am so excited to show you one of the projects I have been so busy making. This project was shown to me by one of my Club members (Hi Jenny!!!) and once she showed me the directions I was hooked! These are so fun and easy to make once you get the folding down. They would make great gifts for just about any occasion. The first picture is taken with the book closed and the ribbon tied around it. I will probably add something to the front cover, but I just haven't decided what yet.

This is a picture of the book once it is completely open. Isn't it cute? Just think of all the possibilities you could have adding pictures and journaling in the open spaces.


This last picture is of a closer view of one of the sections. I am so glad that Tart & Tangy and the Summer Picnic DSP made it into the new catalog. I plan to make a bunch of these for family and friends to put all their summer pictures and memories in.

Happy Stamping~


Stamp set: Tart & Tangy
Ink: Stampin' Write Markers

Card stock: Bashful Blue, Real Red, Certain Celery, WW, Summer Picnic DSP

Other: Mat Board, Ribbon, Sticky Strip,White gel pen, Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, bone folder, scoring blade

No comments: