Friday, August 15, 2008

Popsicle - Good Enough to Eat!


Hi Stampers! With school starting here next week it seems our summer has come to an end. The boys are both very excited to be heading back to school this year which will hopefully make things that much easier when the alarm clock goes off on Monday morning! I can't believe that I have a freshman in the house now. Where has time gone? I feel so old!

DJ has been training so hard since we got back from Nationals. One of the local newspapers called and interviewed him & I last week and I was amazed at how the article turned out. The article was 3/4 of a full page!! Of course - proud mom had to run out and buy all the copies she could find! He will try out for the National Team September 5-7, 2008. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. To view a copy of the article click here.

Today's card hangs on to the summer feeling. I saw these card being made all over various blogs and decided it was finally time for me to make one of my own. We also made these at the last stamp-a-stack and the girls loved the idea. This would be a great card for a kids summer birthday party, a summer get together or even a family reunion invite.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Tart & Tangy, A Little Birthday Cheer

Ink: Wild Wasabi, Basic Black

Card stock: Wild Wasabi, WW

Other: Popsicle stick, Scallop Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Striped Wild Wasabi Ribbon

No comments: