Thursday, August 28, 2008

Happy Boo to You



Hi Stampers! The idea for today's card came from the peek-a-boo cards I featured in this post. I think this card turned out so cute. I admit that quite a few supplies used on this card have been retired, but I just couldn't help myself once the idea popped in my head. The spider image is from the set called Booglie Eyes. It is such a cute set. Unfortunately I couldn't find my wiggly eyes to adhere on. That would have even made the card better, but it's still adorable the way it is. The paper is from a few years back and I wish they would bring it back. It is my favorite of all the Halloween paper I have seen so far. I used the Silver Hodge Podge Hardware around the sentiment and added scallops and ribbon on the right hand side. I will definitely be making more of these in the future.

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Booglie Eyes

Ink: Basic Black

Card stock: Tangerine Tango, WW, Retired DSP

Other: Silver Hodge Podge Hardware, Striped Wild Wasabi Ribbon, Scallop Edge Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch, White Gel Pen, Paper Piercer

No comments: