Friday, August 29, 2008

Sketch Challenge

Hi Stampers! Are you sick of all the Halloween cards yet? *wink* The layout for this card came from one of the Sketch Challenges over at Splitcoaststampers. (Click here for the link) This is actually one of the first card sketch challenges I have done. I had a little trouble deciding on what supplies I was going to use for this. I still think it is lacking something, but thought I would post it anyway so you can see that not all cards turn out right on the first try. :0)

Happy Stamping~

Stamp set: Halloween Backgrounds, Batty for You
Ink: Basic Black, Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss
Card stock: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Retired Halloween Paper
Other: Scallop Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Black Brads, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen

No comments: